The overall research program on transnational political ordering in global finance provides an umbrella that connects specific research projects conducted by individual group members or smaller teams. Those projects can be located at the interesction of economic sociology, political economy and political science. If you click on the respective project titles, you can learn more about them.
- Global financial elites (Sebastian Botzem & Natalia Besedovsky)
- Municipal governments´ engagement in the derivatives market and the role of transnational service firms (Sebastian Möller, PhD project)
- The politics of financial literacy education (Marcus Wolf, PhD project)
- The representation of the global south in international financial regulation
(Sebastian Botzem & Sebastian Möller)
- The EU´s role in international accounting. Contribution for a report for the European Parliament (Sebastian Botzem & Marcus Wolf)
- Credit rating agencies: Calculative practices and conceptions of risk