- February 2017 – April 2017: Visiting researcher at the MaxPo Center on Coping with Instability in Markets and the Centre de Sociologie des Organisations at Sciences Po, Paris.
- October 2016: Visiting researcher at the MaxPo Center on Coping with Instability in Markets and the Centre de Sociologie des Organisations at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Since October 2014: Research associate in the research group “Transnational Political Ordering in Global Finance” at the Institute for Intercultural and International Studies (InIIS), University of Bremen (Prof. Dr. Sebastian Botzem)
- November 2011 – August 2014: Student assistant at the project group ‘Modes of Economic Governance’ at the Berlin Social Science Research Center (WZB – Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin)
- Since October 2014: Doctoral student at the Social Science Faculty of the University of Bremen (Dissertation project: ”The politics of financial literacy education”, supervised by Prof. Dr. Sebastian Botzem)
- 2012 – 2014: Master of Arts at the Berlin School of Economics and Law (HWR) | Political Economy of European Integration (Thesis supervisors: Prof. Dr. Hansjörg Herr | Prof. Dr. Achim Truger)
- 2010/09 – 2011/04: Exchange semester at the Université Paris Sorbonne 1 – Panthéon (Philosophy and Political Science)
- 2008 – 2012: Bachelor of Arts at the Humboldt University Berlin (HU Berlin) | Philosophy and Social Sciences (Thesis supervisor: Prof. Dr. Rahel Jaeggi)
- 2017: DAAD scholarship for the research visit in Paris
- 2008 – 2014: Scholarship by the Rosa-Luxemburg-Foundation
for BA & MA
- Summer term 2017: Öl und internationale Politik im 20. Jahrhundert (‘Oil and international politics in the 20th century); with Roy Karadag, University of Bremen, BA Political Science
- Summer term 2016: Politics of Debt in Financialized Capitalism
(with Sebastian Möller, in English language, University of Bremen, BA Political Science & General Studies)
- 03/2016: Session on the Eurozone Crisis, Universidad Anáhuac México Sur, Escuela de Relaciones Internacionales, Mexico.
- Summer term 2015: International Political Economy of the Financial Crisis
(with Sebastian Möller, English language, University of Bremen, BA Political Science & General Studies)